INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information You Submit to Us
At Auto Leads Brokers, we introduce vehicle shoppers like you to auto dealers, retail networks or financing companies. We collect information that you submit to us through the website (“Submitted Information”), including personal information you may submit to us in connection with requesting an automobile price quote, financing or insurance, responding to surveys or contacting us by email. Submitted Information typically includes name, address, and phone numbers, email address, and may also include information regarding potential trade-in vehicles, employer and employment status, social security number, residence information, bankruptcy status, date of birth, household income and availability of a cosigner.
Our website also offers a publicly accessible blog. You should be aware that any information you provide within the blog may be read, collected, and used by others who access them. To request removal of your personal information from our blog, please review the “Contact US” section. In some cases, we may not be able to remove your personal information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do so and why.
Passively Collected Information
We use the information, which does not personally identify users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to target relevant content and advertising to users, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do not link the automatically-collected data to your Submitted Information. We have no access or control over how third parties may use passively collected information about your use of the website.
Social Media Features
HOW WE USE AND SHARE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
Responding To Your Requests
When you provide us with Submitted Information in connection with a price quote, financing request or any other site related we will use and share your Submitted Information in one or more of the following ways:
- Forwarding it directly to one of our participating automobile dealers who can respond to your request;
- Forwarding it to a third party (generally an automobile manufacturer or another network of participating automobile dealers) who will then forward your Submitted Information on to an automobile dealer who can respond to your request; Forwarding it to a third party who can respond to your specific request for information about automobile financing or insurance (we do not provide financing or insurance directly, but instead transmit those requests to third-party vendors for consideration); and
- To contact you, including via email, to thank you for providing your Submitted Information, conduct satisfaction surveys or other administrative purposes related to your request.
Additional Uses of Your Submitted Information
In addition to using your Submitted Information to respond to your request, we may use or share it in the following ways:
- To contact you, including via email, with marketing offers we believe will be relevant to you;
- With our affiliates or other third parties to contact you, including via email, with marketing offers, to use in connection with their marketing and advertising activities, or to use for their internal business purposes such as statistical analysis and reporting;
- For our internal purposes unrelated to any transaction, such as to help improve our website, better understand our customers’ needs or to develop new offerings in which you may be interested;
- To aggregate your Submitted Information with information from other visitors to prepare reports (that do not include personally identifying information) on site usage, purchase history or other factors for sale or distribution to others;
- With our affiliated companies or other third parties that provide services to help us with our business activities such as submitting email communications to you on our behalf. These companies are authorized to use your Submitted Information only as necessary to provide these services to us;
- As required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- When we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- If Auto Leads Brokers is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our website of any change in ownership or uses of your Submitted Information, as well as any choices you may have regarding your Submitted Information; and
- With any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
Your Privacy Choices
Collecting your Submitted Information and sharing it with automobile dealers and others as described above is the central purpose of the website, so your ability to use the site without the potential use and disclosure of information described above is limited. Your use of the website and providing Submitted Information is voluntary and you always have the option of not visiting the site or providing Submitted Information to us. In addition, we do not recognize or take any action with respect to do-not-track signals that may be provided by your web browser. You can, however, exercise the following choices with respect to certain information about you that we collect and use:
LINKS TO OTHER SITES
Prior to providing us with any of your Submitted Information you can change your mind and cancel the submission by exiting the website. Once you submit your information to us through our website we may use it for any of the purposes mentioned above without first obtaining your consent. You do not have the choice of opting out, or requesting that we do not use your information, for any of the purposes mentioned above once you submit it to us. If you submit an application or request information about financing or insurance, you expressly authorize us and our third party partners to contact you in connection with each such request regardless of whether or not the number you provide us is listed on a “Do Not Call” list.
If you would like to access and update your PII to correct or update inaccuracies, please log onto the site and re-populate the form to modify your information and resubmit your request. Should you want to modify information previously provided, please contact us.
If your information has been shared with a third party, as described above, then that third party has received their own copy of your data. If you have been contacted by one of these third parties and wish to correct or request they delete your information, please contact them directly.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services or for the uses outlined in How We Use and Share Your Information section above. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We maintain industry standard physical, electronic and other procedural safeguards to comply with applicable privacy laws to guard your nonpublic personal information. We also assess new technology for protecting sensitive customer information on an ongoing basis. When we forward your Submitted Information to an automobile dealer in our network, we ask that dealer to commit to use your Submitted Information only to respond to your request for information. However, please note that when you Submitted Information is forwarded to an automobile dealer or other third party provider, your information is no longer under our control will be handled according to the security and privacy policies of that dealer or third party provider which may differ from ours.